martes, 25 de marzo de 2008

Easter 08

Here are a bunch of pictures from Easter! We had a great time, being together with the whole family! All my brothers, sisters, nephews, and niece were there! Miguel and Peter came too! We had an Easter egg hunt, Kathryn and baby Leland rode Chick the horse, we played soccer, ate dinner, and played with the kids!



Here is my mom feeding my niece baby Payton for the first time!




Baby Leland, my nephew, riding a horse with Kathryn.





My nephews Nolan and Ezra during the Easter egg hunt - Nolan's pointing out some more eggs to his little brother!










Miguel with a loaded basket of eggs after his first Easter egg hunt ever!








Me trying to fill Easter eggs with candy, but having a very hard time with the curious nose belonging to the little white puppy on my lap!





My brother Ryan and his new baby daughter Payton.









Cousins Leland and Payton with their arms around eachother!





Georgia the puppy dragging Uncle Baxter around the porch to get him to go where she wants him to! It was hilarious!




Miguel, me, and Peter after a fun day of hunting eggs and playing with puppies!







My favorite picture of my little nephew Ezra!

3 comentarios:

. dijo...

Um why am I not in annnny pictures???? I was there!!!

K

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon dijo...

hahaha! those pictures were funny! especially the dog ones!

you have some cute nieces/nephews!

Beth dijo...

um you ARE in a picture! you're behind leland on the horse! crazy. geesh...and you thought i didn't include a picture of you.