miércoles, 26 de marzo de 2008

great game!!!


So tonight I went to watch two of my favorite people play soccer! They play for MHS and were competing against CHS. They started out the game thinking they were going to get crushed and everyone started to get disheartened when CHS pulled out to an early 3-0 lead. But then MHS held them there and pushed back the score to a tie 3-3 game in the second half! They went into DOUBLE overtime, still going strong. Right in the final minutes of the second overtime MHS kicked it towards the goal and the goalie missed it but as the ball was rolling into the goal, he pounced on the ball and the ref said it WAS NOT over the goal line. But he was back at midfield and couldn't really see and the goalie was completely covering the ball anyway. So anyway I personally think they won, but the game goes in the books as ending in a tie.

Zach and Ivan both play for MHS and I had a surprise when they announced the name of a kid for CHS that I knew too! I've known him since he was like 2! It was awesome seeing them play! I can't wait to see them again!

No hay comentarios.: