martes, 25 de marzo de 2008

No, I am NOT in Florida...although I'd like to be

Just to satisfy many questions and curious minds, I am NOT IN FLORIDA. I am currently in my bedroom, in my house, in Virginia. I've been fielding questions, phone calls, and emails all afternoon and evening about why I'm in Florida right now...even though I'm NOT in Florida.

See...funny story...I wasn't at school today because I had a conference. So this kid in my class told everyone he saw that I was in Florida. So now kids and parents from every grade have been contacting me, asking why I'm in Florida. I'm not sure how he got to THAT many people in one day, but it's quite impressive if you ask me. The thing I'm confused about though is that I TOLD the kids in my class that I was going to a conference in Charlottesville today...so I'm not sure why NONE of them said to him, "Um no, actually you're wrong. Remember she said she was going to a conference today." Instead they all went along with it and it's now spread to the whole school. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA crazy kids....

So no, I'm here. Although in 11 days I'll be in Florida. Soon to be 10....

No hay comentarios.: