lunes, 21 de septiembre de 2009

More reasons (see post below)

Here are two more reasons:

9. Edith commenting about the order of our brothers: "Ivan is our first brother, Miguel is our last brother, and Zorro is our middle brother."

10. Miguel and I were talking about why one of his friends is a pretty good kid, but gets in to trouble a lot and doesn't make good decisions. I was helping him understand why he needed to be careful around that kid, to not get sucked into bad decisions as well. Finally Miguel said, "You know, I think he IS a good kid, he just doesn't have anyone to express it with." I asked him what he meant. He said, "Well, like me, I have Ivan, and I have you, and I have Mama. I have 3 people who I know love me and teach me how I'm supposed to be. You guys support me. But he doesn't have anyone. His mom's never home and his dad's hardly ever home and he's always drinking. He just doesn't have what I have." I thought, Wow. He was able to figure that out... Smart kid...

No hay comentarios.: