miércoles, 23 de septiembre de 2009

ooooowwwwwwww!

oooowwww my tongue my tongue! i cut my tongue! i was just opening a beautifully scrumptious cup of yogurt and i licked the foil top. IT CUT MY TONGUE!!! I grabbed my tongue and started screaming, "MY TONGUE MY TONGUE, I CUT MY TONGUE!" except I was kind of kidding. Then I took my hand away and tasted blood in my mouth and when I looked at my hand it had blood on it! I really cut it on a yogurt container. Now I'm in so much pain. I can't talk. I can't eat. It hurts to laugh and smile. My brother thinks the whole thing is the most hilarious thing he's ever seen in his life. He keeps bursting out laughing unable to control himself for like 5 minutes. He keeps shouting between bursts of laughter, "Where's the camera???? Tell me where the camera is!!!" My tongue is throbbing. Now the pain is spreading to my eye. It even hurts to walk now. Seriously I think I need to go to the hospital. I don't think I can go to school tomorrow...

No hay comentarios.: