sábado, 12 de septiembre de 2009

williamsburg to richmond

Ivan lost his game in Williamsburg today but who cares! Well he cares. And I care. And his team cares. Okay a lot of people care. We had a great time afterwards! We went to play laser tag and his team beat my team twice. It was awesome! Laser tag is cool cuz it's like you're IN a video game and you get to shoot people but nobody gets hurt. That's cool! I tried a great strategy to get more points and I ran to the other team's base to shoot their base. I waited until it was unprotected then I jumped out to shoot it. It was great except my gun was out of shots by the time I got there. So then I had to run back to recharge my gun. So that strategy didn't work. Then I decided another strategy would be to hide in the corner next to my team's base and wait for the other team to come over and then I can shoot them and they can't shoot me because I'm hiding behind a post in the corner. So I waited and waited, but nobody came. So sad. My strategies didn't work. Ivan did a good strategy though. He got 14,900 points and I only had 6,000. But I beat him 6 times in basketball and 4 times in air hockey, so we're even. Tomorrow he has a game in Richmond, so we'll see if his team wins tomorrow!

No hay comentarios.: