miércoles, 7 de marzo de 2007

Lego Weather

I was in a Lego mood yesterday and when I got home from school, I surrounded myself with containers of the little blocks. Since Christmas, I've been sorting all of my pieces out by color and shape so that I can find the exact brick I need quickly when I'm building. It's taken a long time, but I'm so glad I did because I was able to build a lightning bolt, 2 raindrops, a wave of water, a thermometer, an ice cube, and a hot air balloon in about an hour and a half. (We're studying weather at school, which is why I made those particular things. I have a display case at school and I fill it with Lego creations that match the unit that we're studying in science and social studies.)




Now I just need to figure out how to make this creature - the most beautiful of all of God's creations in the animal kingdom:

No hay comentarios.: