sábado, 3 de marzo de 2007

PRAYER ANSWERED!!!

To all my friends and family who were praying for my grandmother's protection:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PRAYING! God came through in a HUGE way! My grandmother is still leaving for Texas this morning, but the terms and arrangements have been completely revised to allow for the most freedom for her! She no longer feels completely helpless, although she is understandably sad and scared at the prospect of being in Texas for a while. So again, thank you so much for taking the time to pray - our most powerful weapon against darkness!
HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD!!!

3 comentarios:

Hennyfair dijo...

Woo-Hoo! I'm glad to hear that God once again showed Himself to be faithful. Now, I have to ask, where in Texas will your grandmother be?

Beth dijo...

She'll be with my uncle who lives in San Antonio. Is that close to where you will be?

Hennyfair dijo...

A couple of hours away! Which, in Texan terms is pretty close! So if you ever go visit you must stop and see me, too!