sábado, 24 de febrero de 2007

GUESS WHO I SAW TODAY!!!!

I saw some of my favorite people in the world today! They were doing a taekwondo demonstration at the mall. I got to talk to them for a while after the demo! This is my friend, Jakob, breaking two boards with a back kick! He's also an amazing baseball player and he told me today he's going to be working with the varsity baseball team at MHS to keep working on his baseball skills!


I know a bunch of you recognize this guy! Of course, the last time most of you saw him he was only 5 and a purple belt. Kai is now in 6th grade, a black belt, and is as funny as ever! He made me laugh the entire time I was talking to him! I was so glad to get to see both of them since I haven't seen them in so long!
I miss you, Kai and Jakob!

No hay comentarios.: