jueves, 8 de febrero de 2007

Snowboarding with K K!



Wow, no school two days in a row! I'm heading up to Wintergreen in just a few minutes to spend the day snowboarding! Yesterday when I was playing in the snow with Chaos and my friends, I snowboarded a little too. It was especially hard to dodge rocks and sticks and things that would scratch the bottom of the board, but I managed fairly well. It was funny because every time I would go down, K K would chase me down the hill! In almost every picture, I could see K K right at my heels running behind me! Like in the top picture where I'm jumping and Chaos is right there! Man, what fun he'd have chasing me down slopes at Wintergreen!






Here's Chaos and me in matching outfits! We're both wearing red and black!






In this picture, I'm landing, but look at Chaos behind me! He's so cute jumping down the drop off just like me! See his little ears flapping! And his two little front paws in position for the flight! And his strong back legs ready to spring off the ground! Geez that dog is so cute!
And here's a random picture of my house in the snow, because people keep telling me, "Why don't you put any pictures of your house in your blog? We never get to see what your house looks like!" So here you go! All of you weird houseaphilics!

3 comentarios:

Hennyfair dijo...

What! We had over 4" of snow and all we got was an early release and a delay! Not fair! But you look like you made the most of it!

. dijo...

Lil KK is sooo cute!

P.S. It was 71 here yesterday according to the local news readings at the high school. I think its about 65 here now. A lot of good it is to get awesome sweatshirts when its so warm!!! At least I get to wear them inside a lot!!! :o)

Have fun @ Wintergreen!!

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon dijo...

your are so cool!
--Niklas