domingo, 11 de febrero de 2007

Juan and Marco's Wii!


Juan and Marco finally got a Wii so I went over to play it Saturday night! That truly is one of the coolest video game experiences ever! We played tennis, baseball, and boxing, and I must say my arm was slightly sore after playing!
They were also in another play last night, so I went to watch and of course, take pictures! They are both dwarves!


This is their bunny named Cinnamon Bun. Cinnamon is SO soft, she's like an adorable little pillow! In fact I would like to make her into a pillow. Just kidding, Marco, just kidding.



Here's Marco playing boxing on the Wii! He's quite good and he's like halfway to going pro right now! Baseball was definitely my favorite. It helps when you understand the game. I tried playing tennis with Juan, but I spent most of the time being confused and Juan had to shout out, "Swing NOW!" and "Just move your controller all around and hope that you hit the ball." Those apparently are directions for people who DON'T have a clue how to play tennis. He clearly had a strategy and knew what he was doing. When we started playing baseball on the other hand... oh yes, I won by mercy rule in the FIRST INNING! It's so cool how you can control the speed of the pitch and the location of the pitch when you throw the ball. Brilliant Nintendo! I highly approve!

2 comentarios:

Marco dijo...

That would be cool if cinamon bun could turn into a pillow, and turn back into a bunny

. dijo...

I keep thinking it says "Juan and Marco's Will" Ha ha ha ha.

Have fun with all that snow that's coming!!!