sábado, 10 de febrero de 2007

One Day


Ahhhhh I love going to work for one day this week and then having the weekend. If only every week were like this! Okay maybe not EVERY week...but build one in once per month or something. We had a Valentine's Day party at my school last night and the kids danced and chased balloons for 2 hours! It's always fun going to those events and getting to see my kids that are in higher grades now and hang out with their parents! I hardly ever get to talk to them anymore so it's a great time to catch up!

Then, I went to taekwondo and learned a new form (well, most of it). My night ended with Chic-Fil-A and PSYCH! (If you haven't watched it, you really need to - USA at 10 on Fridays.) Perfect day!

1 comentario:

. dijo...

I bet you wish it had ended with a FREE Chik-fil-A sandwich. Could've happened for you if you had been down here at the baseball game! And you would've gotten to see the Cow too!!! She's such a cute lil cow.

:o)