martes, 4 de septiembre de 2007

Weekend of Soccer: 3rd, 4th, and 5th Stops

Wow so this was totally a weekend of soccer! I wish EVERY weekend could be like this one! In total, I watched 4 soccer games and played 2, so 6 all together! It was great! I went to see another UVA soccer game on Sunday night. Wilson and his dad came, so I got to speak Spanish to them again! And my friend Ben and his mom came too! It was a great game, although painful for the goalies, and UVA won against the Richmond Spiders 2-0.










At halftime, a bunch of kids I know played a soccer game on the field. They're on the Challenge team of SOCA and
they played really well! It was fun seeing them play on the big field!



4th and 5th Stops: Sunday night and Monday night I played soccer games until after dark! We couldn't even see the ball anymore! It was really fun! Once my team had to throw the ball in from out-of-bounds and I headed the ball in to the goal! In fact yesterday, I played soccer with some friends for 2 hours, then went to the skatepark with some more friends for 2 and a half hours, then went BACK to play more soccer for another hour and a half. Tomorrow night I have to take some kids to soccer practice and then I have a test in my Spanish class. Let's hope that all the talking to Wilson's dad helped!

No hay comentarios.: