miércoles, 19 de septiembre de 2007

The World's First Flying Boy

There's this little guy in my class named Eli and today he asked me to help him collect all the feathers we could find on the field at recess (and trust me...there was a lot of them!). We talked about why he wanted the feathers and finally decided that when we have enough, we're going to glue the feathers to him and see if he can fly! He is so excited about being the world's first flying boy. He'll be famous and have books and movies written about him! By the end of recess we had about 20 other kids who joined in our quest, all searching the field for feathers. We have a whole bag full now, but we still need a lot more. I'm sure tomorrow we'll be doing the same thing!

3 comentarios:

. dijo...

Please tell me you made them all scrub their hands thoroughly afterwards.

Hows lil Collin?

Hennyfair dijo...

That is so what I was thinking, too! Dirty little feathers!

Beth dijo...

hahaha of course! we had a true handwashing fest after that!

collin's MUCH MUCH better!