lunes, 16 de junio de 2008

BGLOD

So fear consumed me this weekend. I tried to not let it overcome me, but finally I was defeated. I learned about a new terrifying catastrophe that photographers everywhere are dreading:

The Blinking Green Lights of Death

You laugh. You scoff. You wonder. What exactly are the Blinking Green Lights of Death (or BGLOD), you say? They are so dreadful that thinking about them long enough to explain them to you strikes terror in my heart. My solution to the BGLOD scare?

It's time for a new toy.

Yes, it's Nikon D300 time, everybody. Part of the deal if I purchase my first professional camera is that I am developing a website where I can sell my pictures. I've always had a website where people can order my pictures, but I never received the money for it. Now hopefully I can help offset the cost of this totally amazing, beautiful piece of photographic equipment by selling the pictures that I take with it. So this is the latest camera that I want to get!

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

newwwww toyyyyy!!! I LOVES THE new toyyyyy!!!

-k

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon dijo...

Hej, I didn't know you had a website like that?!?!

I want to see all of your awesome beautiful amazing wonderful unbelievable photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what is the address?!