martes, 3 de junio de 2008

Last Day of School

FINALLY IT'S HERE!! The last day of school! Tomorrow. One more day. And then it's


SUMMER!!!!!

I am so exhausted! I'm frantically trying to make a video of my class right now...waiting until last night to start it was possibly not the best decision I've ever made in my life.

This past weekend was awesome - 8 soccer games and 1 baseball game in two days. Miguel came in first in his soccer championships and his brother Ivan came in second! And we won our baseball game! So all in all, it was a winning weekend!

We went to my mom's house for dinner on Saturday and to go swimming in the lake. Peter and my sister were there too. After dark we went hunting for tree frogs and we found a ton of them. It was especially awesome because Miguel was surrounded by all these adults who love paying attention to him. For about 45 minutes to an hour we were huddled around the pond searching for tree frogs with Miguel! It was totally cool. I took pictures of everything...soccer, baseball, swimming, frogs...but I'm too tired right now and too busy making this movie to post them right now.

One more day.

No hay comentarios.: