martes, 24 de junio de 2008

Go Braves!

Last night we went to see the Atlanta Braves play the Brewers! Miguel was so excited because he's been really in to baseball lately! In fact he even said as we got out of the car at the stadium, "Miss Tice? Can you sign me up to play baseball instead of soccer in the fall?" I couldn't believe it! I said, "Really??? You really want to play baseball instead of soccer?" He said, "Yeah. I have this dream. I want to play baseball in a big stadium when it's raining and I want to hit a homerun so the ball will fly through the rain and crash into one of the lights." Then when we all sat down in our incredibly awesome seats, he said to Elias, "Hey Elias guess what! I'm going to play baseball in the fall!" The Braves lost, but it was still a great game to watch! It was Miguel's first time at a big baseball stadium and he thought it was awesome!

In front of the stadium there are big giant numbers that are for different famous players in the past. The 44 is for Hank Aaron!
Here's Miguel playing baseball on the Hank Aaron statue!
At the end of the game, we went down to the dugout to watch the players go by! Miguel almost got two players to sign a ball, but they had to go back inside the dugout before they could sign it!
Here's me and Elias and Miguel with our Braves shirts! And below us is the number 42 for Jackie Robinson, who was born in Georgia!GO BRAVES!

1 comentario:

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon dijo...

CCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL!