domingo, 15 de junio de 2008

Playing in the yard - enjoying the day

Yesterday was a beautiful day filled with baseball! I watched four little league games at Cove Creek Park and then hung out with my sister and Miguel in the evening. It was a great night! Georgia played with us in the front yard and made us laugh and laugh!




This picture right here is possibly the best picture of Georgia Roo that I've ever taken. I'm exceptionally proud of it! She does have a mighty fine hiney!






This is Miguel playing with a light-up yo-yo at night. I really like the way it looks. At one point last night he laid down on the grass and looked up at the sky. He smiled and said, "I can't wait for tomorrow." I asked why and he answered, "I get to go to church." That's my kind of kid!

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Georgia roo hiney! :) hahaha

-k