sábado, 21 de junio de 2008

Woo hoo for Atlanta!

Yippee I'm in Atlanta!!! I just saw my favorite Little E for the first time in over a year! He is sooooo big now! We're about to go to Vacation Bible School for the morning/early afternoon and then we're going to his best friend's birthday party for the afternoon/evening. His name is Giovanni and the party is supposed to be CRAZY INSANE! Apparently Giovanni's mom is like the party queen and plans amazingly cool parties. I'd told her I'd be the photographer for the party so I'm sure I'll have plenty of pics to post later!

Kathryn's coming to join us this evening and we're going to North Point Community Church tomorrow! I can't wait!!! North Point's my favorite church EVERRRRR! Oh yeah and Zorro is here. He really wants to go to North Point, so he came with us too. Okay it's off to VBS and the birthday party of the century! Adios!

No hay comentarios.: