lunes, 4 de junio de 2007

Cameron's Graduation

This weekend we celebrated my sister's graduation. Cameron's school is Stuarts Draft High School and they graduated at the JMU Convocation Center. Our grandparents came down from Maryland for the weekend also! After the ceremony, we went to Cold Stone (the crazy insane ice cream place) to celebrate! I ate my favorite ice cream of all, Monkey Bites. I wish we had a Cold Stone in Charlottesville. We have a Maggie Moo's which I've heard is either the same as Cold Stone or better. I don't exactly believe that, seeing as how Cold Stone is so very, very delicious. In fact I think I'll go to Maggie Moo's right now to investigate the matter for myself.

2 comentarios:

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon dijo...

So how was Maggie Moo's?

Beth dijo...

I don't know.

:(

Saturday night I got there at 10:01 and they closed at 10. And then last night I got there at 9:05 and they closed at 9. I was very sad.

:(