lunes, 11 de junio de 2007

What are the chances of that???


After spending all day cleaning up my classroom, guess what I did all evening! Hang out with Katie!!! Yep, Katie's in town until Saturday and we ate dinner at her house and then went to the skatepark to see my friend, B, who was in my class two years ago. He skates with me at the skatepark a lot and he has a friend visiting him from Sweden too, for just this week! What are the chances of that??? Katie and Patrick are both from Sweden and are both visiting America on the same week. And get this: they live in the same place! Patrick's dad works at the university in Lund, where Katie takes classes. In fact he works in the building right next to where she has class! How crazy is that??? And as if that's not enough, this kid is an awesome skater! He was teaching me how to boardslide and do a tail tap. The tail tap, I got. The boardslide...not so much. I'm attempting it though. After skating for a while, Katie and I took the kids to Dairy Queen for ice cream. Patrick had a great time teasing me with stories of hunting moose in Sweden and then eating the moose. Tomorrow we're going back to the skatepark and then to a baseball game and an ice hockey game!








B tried to boardslide a lot and he's really close to getting it.


1 comentario:

Hennyfair dijo...

What a crazy-cool coincidence!