viernes, 8 de junio de 2007

IT'S OURS!

Ahhhhh... a contented sigh of relief... we have a farm! The closing on it was Wednesday, June 6th (two days ago). I went out to visit the farm with my mom and Mike that evening to see it on their first night of ownership. My mom and Mike are SO excited about having it, and finally being on a farm. After losing the farm my mom had always dreamed of getting (the farm that my grandparents lived on and worked so hard to keep - the farm my grandfather dreamed of keeping in the family), she loves the new farm. The cool thing about it is that the closing date was my grandfather's birthday, June 6th. The other cool thing was that my mom used my grandfather's collection of pennies that she found as part of the down payment on the farm. He would have been proud to have this farm in our family.
Tomorrow we have to move the horses to the farm so they can see their new home! Should be fun! Thank you to everyone for your prayers surrounding this farm. God is certainly working in all of our lives, but particularly my mom's and Mike's. He is truly showing them the result of trusting in a glorious Father who offers nothing but the best to his children.

1 comentario:

Hennyfair dijo...

That's an awesome testimony! I'm thrilled to hear of it!