domingo, 14 de enero de 2007

The Adventures of Juan and Marco


So yesterday Juan and Marco and I struck terror into the hearts of innocent swimmers as we took over a local pool! We saw people who had come to the pool for a simple, relaxing soak in the hot tub, a nice quiet respite after a long day...and we laughed. We played a long game of animal tag where the poor bystanders had to listen to the barking sounds of sea lions, the splashing of kangaroos as they hopped through the water, and the continual sounds of "You're it! Now I'm a platypus!"








Marco wasn't sure about the water temperature at first. He was a little nervous of going in unprepared.



















We also gave the spectators a show of creative jumps. Unfortunately, the other people left surprisingly early. I have no idea why. I guess they didn't like our jumps.

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

LOL I can only imagine what that must have been like. I'm 1 part with ya, 1 part with the "leave earlyers". LOL Utlimately, it just sounds like you all had a blast! Cool!

Anónimo dijo...

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Look what I did! I have a blog! Like you! I wanna do everything my big sister does! My site has some beach pictures on it! Course, the water here was much too cold to be doing cool jumps and screaming "Im a platypus" like yall were doing, but it was fun nonetheless to watch the dogs run all around! :)

P.S. let me know if you get the Hummer, I will SO be coming back to VA for that!!

Marco dijo...

Didn't you say "I'm the playtypus?"

Beth dijo...

hahahahaha yes the truth comes out... as the truth usually does... I admit it, I was the delightful platypus. But I believe it was you who got caught by Juan, the sloth, the slowest moving animal next to the slug!