miércoles, 3 de enero de 2007

The Return of School


AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! School starts in one hour. One measly hour. Only sixty minutes separate the last moments of freedom until the time the bell shakes us out of our trance. What will I do with these last minutes? Go to school of course.

I really am excited about school starting again for 2007. I am especially excited because I realized that in 8 school days, we have another 4-day weekend, and that is truly wonderful! And it's like 60 degrees outside which means we don't have to wear coats when we play on the field at recess (we don't have a playground right now...so sad). 60 minutes. See you on the other side...

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

I hope you had a great first day back!

Anónimo dijo...

One day I want to come and wisit your school and see what you are doing. I think it's intresting to compare what we are doing in diffrent contreis.

--Niklas