martes, 23 de enero de 2007

Hidden Settings

Here are some hidden settings that people rarely know about, but explain the mysteries behind your PC's most frustrating actions!
Hahahahaha isn't that hilarious???? I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it. Even last night, I kept waking up at 1:45, then 3:15, then 5:30, thinking about it and laughing. Finally I understand why my computer acts like that!

On another note, I finished all of my report card comments (the hardest part)! And I even wrote them in Spanish for the first time! I'm so happy that I finally know enough Spanish to be able to do that! I only had to look up a couple things, like "on grade level". That's not really something that ever came up in my Spanish lessons at home. :)

1 comentario:

Hennyfair dijo...

The "paper clip" setting was my favorite! Perhaps I will awaken in a few hours and laugh about it some more. :)

Also...Way to go on your Spanish comments!