sábado, 27 de enero de 2007

Why can't every day be just this good?


So this morning I woke up with that song called "It's a Great Day to Be Alive" in my head. The chorus goes


"It's a great day to be alive
I know the sun's still shining when I close my eyes
There's some hard times in the neighborhood
But why can't every day be just this good?"

That's the way I felt after today because I spent the whole day snowboarding at Wintergreen! My stepdad works with Adaptive Ski up there and he got me a free lift ticket to ride. It was my first time up this season! There were perfect conditions - 55 degrees, sun shining, almost every slope open, soft snow! I won't be able to go again until February 17th! I can't wait!

Then this evening, I watched my friends Juan and Marco perform in the play Snow White. They were awesome dwarves and Juan even had a very fancy belt with his costume. Marco was wearing his lucky hat like usual, but sadly not during the play. I think he should put his lucky hat on when he comes out to bow at the end! Finally, Juan, Marco, their mom, and I went to a place on the downtown mall and ate gelato. AND I DIDN'T EVEN GET SICK! YAY!!!!!

See what I'm saying? Why can't every day be just this good?

2 comentarios:

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon dijo...

Awesome!

That whole day sounds great, but I am especially glad that you could eat a gelato with no problems! That is some good stuff! You should try one in Florence some time! One of the best things I have ever placed onto my taste buds!

Also, Niklas and I really liked that photo! We recognized your orange pants.

Hennyfair dijo...

OH! That IS you! I was wondering. Cool!