martes, 2 de enero de 2007

New Year 07



Mmmmm I was just sitting down to a delightful lunch of mini cheeseburgers from Cheeseburger in Paradise and fried cheese from Chili's when I came across this most scrumptious picture of molten chocolate cake. Okay, so I didn't just "come across" it. I was actively searching for it on my computer's hard drive. Gaze upon its beauty for a moment. See the ice cream lava erupting out of the chocolatey volcanic center? Wow.

I just had the greatest New Year's Eve/Day ever! I spent it with my most bestest friend ever, Katie, and her husband Niklas, and my two new friends, Jenny and Amber! Niklas taught us a new game called Red and White Ghosts, which I of course wanted to play immediately, but nobody else thought Red Lobster was an appropriate hosting site for a game that involves hiding, running, tackling, and interrogating. I personally don't think that Red Lobster would have had a problem with it, but I suppose it could have disrupted the lobsters' tank meditation. It's been proven in studies that the disruption of a lobster's meditative state creates an increase in negative stress hormones which then leads to changes in the cooking temperature needed to achieve the perfect lobster tenderness for a meal. And I suppose that if a customer ordered a lobster meal that was less than perfect, they might not tip the waitress. So reluctantly, I complied with everyone's requests to NOT play Red and White Ghosts in the restaurant.

Jenny had to go home this morning...so sad... Good thing she's moving to Charlottesville soon! Right, Jenny?

Well there's my annual blog. Maybe this year I can try to actually post more blogs! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!!!!

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Welcome back to the Blogger World! We had a great time togheter yesterday nigt! And the cheesbiscots where great!

And by the way, the name of the game is The red and white rose (like the flower). One team is the red team and one is the white.

And, yes, we most play that game, meybe in Sweden...

--Niklas

Beth dijo...

HAHAHAHAHAHA the red and white ROSE!!!! I thought it was ghosts cuz it's night time and you're hiding and running around like ghosts and ghosts are white. Why is it red and white rose? Roses don't run around at night. That doesn't make any sense!

Anónimo dijo...

Funny....I can't seem to recall where in Texas Charlottesville is. Bc I'm moving to TEXAS!!!! Yee-haw!