domingo, 21 de enero de 2007

SNOW!!!

Yay it's snowing! Or at least...it was snowing. It's still doing something out there but I don't really know what. I hope we don't have school for the next 6 months!

Here's a picture of my church, Portico, this morning with snow coming down! Church was great, by the way! I started Gospel Class this morning which is a requirement if you want to be a member of the church. I met a cool person in the class who used to want to be an architect, just like me! We started laughing when we realized that we both used to cover every piece of paper in high school with floorplans and insist on writing in all capital letters, much to our teachers' dismay. (On a side note, writing in all capital letters is a great way to cover up when you don't know which words are supposed to have capital letters and which ones aren't.)

Oh and here's little Lauren Boggs. She was especially cute this morning in the front row, sleeping right through "Jesus Paid it All", "Mighty to Save", and "There's No One Like You". Well, report cards are due on Tuesday at midnight...and I haven't even started. So I'm off to school IN THE SNOW to get some report cards done!

1 comentario:

. dijo...

Gosh, the church is soooo pretty with that snow. I may just have to remind myself how much I hate cold, wet weather so I don't miss it!!!

Lauren is so cute!
Glad you are getting a break from your little terrors!