sábado, 7 de abril de 2007

Bubbles Create Endless Fun


I think there's something magic about bubbles. It has the ability to catch the attention and fun of just about anyone... babies... preschoolers... high school kids... over-exhausted adults... Kathryn and Elias and I played with bubbles all night last night. Here is what Elias says about bubbles:

"It's fun to play with them. It's fun to play with bubbles. I like to play with them because I like to do it. They're so bubbly and they could float. You could blow through the bubble wands and I like to play bubble instruments. I like to pop the bubbles when it's so, so, so big. I blow the bubbles at Bethie and she went "plegh, plegh, plegh!" because the bubbles feel funny! And I laughed and laughed and laughed!"

1 comentario:

. dijo...

I LOVE BUBBLES!!!

Um....there was no Bethie when I came home for lunch today. :( That makes me sad.