lunes, 2 de abril de 2007

Go Pirates!


I'm in Atlanta!!! YAY!! Well actually right this second I'm in Statesboro, GA at my sister's house, but I WAS in Atlanta! And now I'm in Statesboro! YAY!! And then on Friday I'll be back in Atlanta! YAY!! I flew in on Friday evening so that my sister and I could go see Little E's baseball game! It's the first time he's playing tee-ball and he was SO good! His team is the Pirates!

He was getting his glove down to catch grounders (like alligator style - perfect form!). And when he throws he turns his body sideways, pulls his arm back and launches it! Little E had two great hits and made it safe to first both times!

He is a classic tee-ball player complete with "playing in dirt" moments! He focused very well though for most of the game! He sang and danced while playing third base.

The funniest thing that happened was when he was on third about to run home and score. The batter hit the ball...everybody was screaming "RUN!!! RUN!!!"...and Little E...well he slowly, and I mean SLOWLY, strolled to home plate, taking his time and looking very confused about why everyone was screaming "RUN!! RUN!!" He carefully and SLOWLY stepped on home plate but not before a kid from the outfield had time to run all the way into home and tag him out. It was so funny!





No hay comentarios.: