sábado, 21 de abril de 2007

Last Day :(

I wonder if I could work for Disney World for the summer. Like would I have to file state taxes in Virginia AND Florida? Because that would be annoying. Would I really have to file state taxes in Florida just for working here? Even if I didn't rent a house (just stayed with my grandparents)?

These are just some of the questions I've been thinking about on my last day in Florida. As I was discussing the answers to these questions (all of which were answered with "I have no idea" by all members of the council), two beautiful blue herons walked across the yard! They try to eat mole crickets in the ground and apparently they always travel in pairs. The discussion ended with "HEY THERE ARE BLUE HERONS! GO GET A PICTURE OF THEM QUICK!!!"

Later in the afternoon I went to some St. Cloud Little League ball games. The park is right next to my grandparents' house. The weird thing was this kid (the one in the picture - named Kyle) was standing next to me, waiting for his game to start, and when he started talking, he sounded just like this kid I know in C'ville named Brady. Brady is an AMAZING ball player - plays travel ball with the older league. So when I heard his voice, I was all confused and I was like, "Brady????" Except it wasn't Brady. It was Kyle. And when I watched him play, he throws like Brady, runs like Brady, etc. I think he's Brady's long-lost twin.

Well my flight leaves at 5 AM, so I'm going to pack... So sad. Maybe I can come back soon...

2 comentarios:

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon dijo...

Who are all the South Americans checking out your blog, I wonder?!?!?!

How cool that you got a picture of that heron. I think they seem so graceful.

Yep, we would LOVE to come to Florida sometime with our kiddo! Who knows when that could possibly be (since our child might not even BORN yet), but that would definitely be great!

. dijo...

Hey! Yeah I dont know if youd have to file in Florida too. I know I didnt file in Georgia this year, just Virginia. That would be cool working for Mickey Mouse!!!