martes, 17 de abril de 2007

We're all Hokies

In light of what happened at Virginia Tech yesterday, there's an awesome verse that shows how much God cares:

"You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book." Psalm 56:8

Every single tear - God's aware of it. There were a lot of tears that fell on pillows last night. It makes me so sad to think that every one of those kids was somebody's son or daughter, somebody's brother or sister, somebody's best friend. This verse always comes back to me...

"Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.” John 16:33

I don't know anybody at Tech, but even if you don't know anyone, we're all Hokies this morning.

No hay comentarios.: