jueves, 19 de abril de 2007

Disney Day!

Ahhhhh Florida! What a nice warm place in the middle of a crazy, cold spring in Virginia. And how much nicer Florida is with Disney World just minutes away! Today I went to the Magic Kingdom and guess who I saw there! LITTLE ELIAS! He came down for his first visit to Disney World to experience some Disney magic! We had a perfect day...perfect weather, perfect crowd... Elias was the most patient, happy four-year-old I've ever seen! He didn't whine or complain the entire day about lines, heat, sunlight, hunger, exhaustion, or not getting to buy a toy. He just happily waited in every line ALL day long, with no nap (made it all the way to 10:00) and talked about how much he loved all the rides. What a great kid. Well I'm going to sleep because I, for one, am exhausted. Here are some quick pictures... more to come later!

1 comentario:

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon dijo...

HA! I love the glasses picture!