martes, 3 de abril de 2007

Rock Climbing, DDR, and Basketball!












So at GSU, where my sister goes to school, there is this SWEEEEEEET gym called the RAC. There is so much fun stuff to do there and it's all in one place! They have a rock climbing wall that is just amazing! It's 42 feet high at the highest side, 32 feet at the lowest. They also have a bouldering cave to practice rock climbing that is always open (since the huge rock climbing wall is only open during certain hours). Kathryn and I both climbed the big one last night! They also have like 30 bajillion basketball courts. We played basketball and racquetball yesterday too. Then to top it off, they have a tv and Playstation 2 set up so you can play DDR! We didn't get to go swimming yesterday...maybe we'll do it today (the gym has two pools). Kathryn has lacrosse practice tonight and we're going to watch an ultimate frisbee game after that.

This week is Graduate Student Appreciation Week so we got to eat free at the French Quarter Cafe last night. They even gave us free cake! Tomorrow Kathryn's classes are all canceled so we're going to the beach at Tybee Island and River St. in Savannah. And I've been studying a lot about election vs. free will...sort of wrestling with God on how it all works. I'll share some of my thoughts on it later this week.

This is the French Quarter Cafe where we ate magically delicious chicken and mashed potatoes and vegetables and cake, all for free!!!

2 comentarios:

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon dijo...

AWESOME! Sounds so fun!

I can't wait to play baseball and basketball and all that with our kiddo! And you have to be there so you can teach our kid fun things and take his/her picture!!!!!!!!!!!

. dijo...

I am so excited for you too Katie and Niklas!!!! YEY!!! I pray its soooon for you!!

And, I think the best part about yesterday playing was (besides getting to play with Beth) the discovery that I do layups going off of the wrong foot....THATS why I felt like I looked like such a goober....but I think we fixed it! HAHA!