jueves, 26 de abril de 2007

More Disney


So I have officially decided that my favorite place on Earth is Disney World. We had so much fun there! This is Elias on the It's a Small World ride. He loved looking at all the children and animals from all over the world!


We rode on the carousel right at the end of the day! Almost every ride he went on, Elias said "Can we ride it again?" I even asked him at the end of the day what his favorite ride was. He said, "The race cars, the movie were stuff comes out, and ALL OF THEM!"

I saw a delightful duck sitting in some flowers, so I took a picture of him for Annhead. There you go, Annhead! He said his name was Kaluia, and that he'd love to meet you the next time you come to Disney.



Elias LOVED driving the race cars! He really got to drive the car too! Emily and I were driving in front of him so he kept speeding up and trying to crash in to us! Then he would laugh and laugh!



We finally ended the day with the Disney Electric Parade! That's my favorite time because everyone's tired and hot and sticky. They're sitting on the curb, waiting, just waiting. And just when you feel like you're at the end of your ability to wait another moment, all the lights go out and the thundering celebration music starts playing. Then the electic parade starts and you see kids faces just light up each time a new float comes around, sprinkled with thousands of tiny lights! When Mickey Mouse went by on his float, Elias had a big smile on his face and he said, "This is the best part!" Man, I love Disney.

2 comentarios:

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon dijo...

That first picture is just great.

It really shows a child's wonder!

Beth dijo...

I know! I love that first picture! He was doing that every time we'd enter a new room...or every time he'd look to the left and then the right and see something new!